Setting up a password for my account
If you login to CodeGrade via your Learning Management System or via SSO, you will have to manually set up a password for your account.
To use the CodeGrade Filesystem, you need to set up a password for your CodeGrade account.
Setting up or resetting your CodeGrade password
- 1.Navigate to the Profile page.
- 2.Make sure the email is correct under User info. If this is not the case, change your email address in Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle or Brightspace.
- 3.Next to Current Password press the i information icon.
- 4.A dialog will appear. If you changed your email press the here button. Otherwise press the reset password link.
- 5.On the reset password page type in your username. If you do not know what that is, this is visible on the profile page.
- 6.An email will now be sent to your email address, with a link to set up a new password.