Contacting your members
You can directly contact your members from inside CodeGrade.
You can directly contact all members enrolled in your course from inside CodeGrade, this will send the selected users an email on the email address set up in their CodeGrade account. If you are using CodeGrade integrated with your Learning Management System, this email address will be the same as the one in the LMS.
To reach out to your course members:
- 1.Navigate to the Course Management Page and to the Contact students tab. Here you can send an email to users in your course.
- 2.Select who you want to reach out to:
- All users in the course will reach out to all users (of all roles) in your course;
- All users selected below will allow you to select which users you want to send an email to;
- All users in the course except those selected below will allow you to send to all users in the course except the users you manually select to exclude.
- 3.Write the subject and content of your email and press Send to send your email.
Contacting your course member through the Course Manager
Want to reach out only to a single student while grading? Press the Contact Student (envelope) button on the Code Viewer page during grading to send an email to only that student.
Emails will be send from [email protected], with a Reply-To set up as the email address set up to the CodeGrade user's account that sends the email.