Comment on page
Follow the steps below to create a new CodeGrade assignment in Brightspace:
- 1.Navigate to the homepage of the course to create the assignment in.
- 2.Click the "Content" button at the top of the page.
- 3.In the "Add Existing Activities" dropdown, click "CodeGrade" to open a new dialog.
- 4.In the new CodeGrade dialog, provide the name and deadline of the assignment and press "Create assignment". You can optionally also set the "Available at" and "Locked at" dates.
Making it a graded assignment:
- 1.Click on the CodeGrade assignment to open it (if it opens in a new tab, open the Brightspace tab to the left of it).
- 3.After adding a Grade item, relaunch the CodeGrade assignment and it now is a graded assignment!
Grades are automatically sent back to Brightspace after setting the assignment state to Done in CodeGrade. While the assignment is in the Done state, all grades and changes to grades are immediately sent back to Brightspace.
Next up, we can set the General settings of the CodeGrade assignment: