View and export grades
You can find an overview of all grades per assignment or per course (in the gradebook). You can also export grades in both of these places.
You can easily export all submissions and all grade and feedback data of an assignment. You can also filter the export using search or by assigned user.
Exporting grades and feedback for an individual assignment.
- 1.Navigate to the Submissions Page of the assignment you want to view or export grades for.
- 2.You will find a list of all grades on the "Submissions" tab. Optional: Set any filters to select which submissions you want to download (e.g. toggle "Assigned to me".)
- 3.Navigate to the "Export" tab.
- 4.Click "Export metadata" to export the grade and feedback data of the current assignment to a CSV.
You can also find an overview of all grades of all assignments in a course in the gradebook. This gradebook shows a full list of all members, so it will also show the students that did not make any submissions (yet).
Viewing the gradebook for a course in CodeGrade and downloading a CSV with all grades.
- 1.Navigate to the Course Management Page of the course you want to find or export all grades for.
- 2.Navigate to the "Gradebook" tab.
- 3.You will find a list of all students, grades and assignments on this page. Click "Download CSV" to download a CSV with all grades.