Follow the steps below to create a new CodeGrade assignment in Canvas:
- 1.Click the "+ Assignment" button in Canvas.
- 2.Under submission type, select "External Tool".
- 3.Under "Enter or find an External Tool URL" click the "Find" button.
- 4.In the dialog, select "CodeGrade" and click "select".
- 5.Add your Due date and other Canvas options and finally save your assignment.
- 6.Your assignment will automatically open in Canvas and the CodeGrade environment will be visible.
Grades are automatically sent back to Canvas after setting the assignment state to Done in CodeGrade. While the assignment is in the Done state, all grades and changes to grades are immediately sent back to Canvas.
Now, go ahead and set up the General Settings: