Downloading student submissions in bulk
Download all (or a subset of) the submissions made to your assignment via CodeGrade.
CodeGrade offers a convenient tool to export all submissions on an assignment. CodeGrade's export functionality works together with the filters you can find on the Submissions page, these allow you to:
- Use the search bar to search for names
- Toggle submissions that are "Assigned to me"
After setting these filters, you can then bulk download exactly the submissions matching them. Follow the steps below to do that:
Downloading all submissions in CodeGrade
- 1.Navigate to the Submissions Page of the assignment you want to download submissions for.
- 2.Optional: Set any filters to select which submissions you want to download (e.g. toggle "Assigned to me".)
- 3.Navigate to the "Export" tab.
- 4.Under the "Export Files" menu, select whether you want to export all submissions or only the submissions that match the filter you selected in step 2.
- 5.Click "Export files" to download an archive containing all (selected) submissions.